Associate Chief Information Officer-LATAM
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Associate Chief Information Officer-LATAM Job in Irving
The LATAM ACIO will be responsible for managing relationships with the executive international leadership teams. This position will seek to understand the countries current and emerging needs, as well as key initiatives and strategic plans. This position will develop a deep understanding of IS’s capabilities and expertise to facilitate and coordinate system solutions, when applicable. In this role, he or she will engage senior leadership within the countries to identify pain points and opportunities to lower costs and improve the quality of IT services. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for oversight and execution of the multi-year IT strategy for LATAM.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Health Care, Business or related field
- Master’s degree with focus on business or health care preferred
- Strong leadership and C-Suite communication skills
- Thorough understanding of Healthcare Operations
- Experience in leading major information management programs in key business areas
- Ability to think strategically recognizing synergies and opportunities to re-use current technological solutions
- Executive must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal, change management, and communication skills
- Education and experience in relevant Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) support and delivery processes.
- Executive must be bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Position requires extensive international travel
- A track record of working in complex organizations within the international space
- A track record of successful large project implementation
- Demonstrated business savvy to work effectively with other executives to achieve key business and technology goals
- Experience in the planning and delivery of IT strategy.
- Experience in providing and managing customer support.
- Experience in presenting/facilitating with large groups, particularly at leadership levels.