Virtual Interview, RN, Registered Nurse- Bedside
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
2600 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Virtual Interview, RN, Registered Nurse- Bedside Job in Texarkana
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our growing team!
Sign-on Bonuses available!
Virtual Interviews available every Thursday in November: from 10am-2pm for bedside hospital nursing
- Location: Virtual Interviews
- Ask for the HR Recruitment Team to be connected with a hiring manager
- Provide a copy of your resume
- Complete application online
- Looking for Full-time and PRN
- For more information please contact Katie Lorance at Katie.email@example.com or (903) 614-2154
The staff Registered Nurse (RN) is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, and other health care team members. In addition, the staff RN contributes to the management of the unit by monitoring unit activities and developing staff.
We have been serving the community of Texarkana for over 100 years and we would like to find compassionate nurses who want to continue our legacy.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Michael Family!
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Nursing.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- BCLS Certification.
- One year prior nursing experience preferred.