Vice President, Operations
CHRISTUS System Office
700 E. Marshall Ave.
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now Vice President, Operations Job in Longview
The Vice President, Operations provides the top level leadership and direction for the non-acute and support services in the CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Health System. This position is a key Administrative role with responsibility of Administrative functions CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Health System including, but not limited to: Joint Commission preparedness, System and Departmental profitability, Operational Oversight and Management. This position works regularly with various levels of Executive and Senior Management, including Physicians and position is responsible for building and maintaining effective relationships with physicians and physician leaders. The Vice President of Operations serves as an advocate for the CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Health system in dealing with fellow employees, physicians, and persons outside of the Health System.
- Master's Degree in Business, Nursing, Healthcare Administration or related field
- A minimum of 5 years recent executive leadership in a service oriented, customer centric, retail environment. The ideal candidate must demonstrate multi-year leadership responsibility and delivery of successful metric in a growing, complex and successful ventures.
- Understanding of the health care delivery environment a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership and operational responsibility in a large/complex customer oriented service and retail environment.
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with other key providers. Understanding of physicians and physician environments a potential advantage.
- Demonstrated excellent in customer service and customer satisfaction and the ability to maintain high Associate engagement and satisfaction.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Standards, Leadership, Management, Cost Accounting, Budgeting, Project Management skills
- General knowledge of Hospital IT Systems and Platforms and basic office equipment
- Experience leading physicians, Strong verbal, written, report writing, communication, conflict resolution and financial management skills.
- Professional certification and education commensurate with peer leaders at the Facility/Region.