Vice President, Mission Integration
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
SRHC Shared Services-30600
100 NE Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78216
Share This Job On
Apply Now Vice President, Mission Integration Job in San Antonio
The Vice President of Mission Integration provides leadership in the design, development, implementation, evaluation and coordination of programs, and activities to ensure and advance mission and values integration, Catholic identity, the charisma of sponsoring Congregations, organizational and clinical ethics, spiritual care, workplace spirituality and clinical pastoral education and community benefit services. The position is also responsible for community outreach, involvement and partnerships, including the local Catholic community and the Archdiocese of San Antonio. The Vice President of Mission Integration is a member of the regional senior leadership team.
- A Master's degree in theology, scripture, spirituality, ethics or the equivalent.
- Must be fully bilingual English and Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work as a team member; poise and clarity in group presentations.
- Understands and is committed to Catholic healthcare.
- Proven experience in planning, management and implementation skills.
- Knowledge of the history and heritage of the sponsoring Congregations.
- In depth knowledge of the Catholic Church and its moral teachings with particular familiarity with the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services.
- A practicing Catholic with experience in Catholic healthcare.
- Experience in either developing or working with church and church leaders, outreach programs and services and mission related activities.
- Minimum of three years of experience working in a healthcare organization with an understanding of healthcare operations.
- Minimum of five (5) years management experience