Vice President, Mission Integration
CHRISTUS Southwestern Louisiana
CHRISTUS Ochsner St Patrick Hospital
524 Dr Michael DeBakey Drive
Lake Charles, LA 70601
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Vice President, Mission Integration Job in Lake Charles
The Vice President of Mission Integration provides leadership in the design, development, implementation, evaluation and coordination of programs, and activities to ensure and advance mission and values integration, Catholic identity, the heritage and spirituality of the sponsoring Congregations, organizational and clinical ethics, spiritual care, workplace spirituality, community benefit services, and the regional school-based health clinics. The position is also responsible for community outreach, involvement and partnerships, including the local Catholic community. The Vice President of Mission Integration is a member of the local ministry senior leadership team.
- A Master’s degree in theology, scripture, spirituality, ethics or the equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work as a team member; poise and clarity in group presentations.
- In depth knowledge of the Catholic Church and its moral teachings with particular familiarity with the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services.
- A practicing Catholic with experience in Catholic healthcare.
- Experience in either developing or working with church and church leaders, outreach programs and services and mission related activities.
- Minimum of three years of experience working in a healthcare organization with an understanding of healthcare operations.
- Minimum of five (5) years management experience preferred.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- None Required