Vice President, Human Resources-SPOHN
CHRISTUS Spohn Administration Office
1801 Fairfield Avenue
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now Vice President, Human Resources-SPOHN Job in Corpus Christi
This role is responsible for providing leadership in developing and executing human resources strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction for CHRISTUS Spohn Health System, specifically in the areas of employee relations, succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and employee engagement. The Vice President works closely with business leaders to solve complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. Working with the company's leaders and managers, this individual taps into a strong knowledge of business operations and people practices to promote the company's strategic priorities, culture, mission and values. This individual collaborates with others across functions to assess situations, analyze data, challenge conventional wisdom, and create new practices to ensure we hire, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and engage talented people. They ensure that the services provided are responsive to the community’s health needs and integral to the achievement of the CHRISTUS Health mission and vision.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Health Administration, Public Health or other advanced health- or business-related degree.
- The ability to interact with leadership, associates, board members, physicians and leaders in the business community as necessary.
- Must have strong understanding of and demonstrate skill in leadership, strategic management, change management, communications, team building, continuous quality improvement, problem solving, decision making, innovation, financial management of operations, and stewardship of resources.
- Skill in establishing a balanced perspective on mission effectiveness and business results is critical.
- Ten+ years of broad-based human resources experience.
- Five to seven years of experience required at management level