Vice President, Ethics
CHRISTUS System Office
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Vice President, Ethics Job in Irving
The Vice President of Ethics provides leadership for Clinical Ethics throughout CHRISTUS Health. This role ensures that clinical ethics across the system is consistent with the moral theological positions of the Catholic Church, philosophical bioethics, the CHRISTUS Mission, Core Values, and the appropriate accrediting and regulatory health care agencies. The Vice President of Ethics, in collaboration with ministry Directors of Ethics, Vice Presidents of Mission Integration, and system leaders ensures effective clinical ethics structures and processes to identify, address, document and evaluate all program elements. The Vice President of Ethics reports to the Executive Vice President, Chief Mission and Integration Officer and collaborates with this position in effecting a consistent actualization of Clinical Ethics across the healing ministry.
- Doctorate in Ethics, Healthcare or Theology.
- Proven experience in planning, management and implementation skills.
- Understands and is committed to Catholic healthcare.
- Understands the Catholic Church and its teachings and the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work as a team member; poise and clarity in group presentations.