Vice President, Chief Operating Officer-CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Woodgate Admin Bldg
1001 East SE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Vice President, Chief Operating Officer-CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Job in Tyler
This position provides on-going support for and accountability to the Chief Administrative Officer, CHRISTUS Physician Enterprise and the CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic President through the acceptance and implementation of delegated responsibilities. At the same time, the organization is strengthened by the assurance that clinic operations meet planned objectives by the fulfillment of this position’s responsibilities. Plan and direct a program of research and marketing to increase use of the organization’s services and involvement in reimbursable or profit-making activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in health services, business, or a related service management area and/or equivalent experience in clinical management required.
- Masters or equivalent experience in health services administration, business, public administration or other medical field highly desired.
- Five (5) to Ten (10) years of executive leadership in a medical group practice or similar experience in hospital-based ambulatory service programs required.
- Strong operations management abilities with capacity to move organizations toward planned objectives.
- Effective computer use skills, especially with word processing and spread sheet programs.