Vascular Technologist Registered-Imaging Ultrasound
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini Hospital
Share This Job On
Vascular Technologist Registered-Imaging Ultrasound Job in Alexandria
Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) will be a graduate of an A.M.A. approved Allied Health program in radiologic technology or an AA in diagnostic medical sonography. Must have certification as a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS), Vascular Sonographer (VS) through the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) or Registered Vascular Sonographer (RVS) through the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI). Must perform examinations of the cerebral, peripheral, and abdominal vessels. Proficiently perform all arterial and venous, upper, and lower extremities and all arterial and venous abdominal structures. Technologist will maintain a level of competency required to perform vascular sonography in all age groups. Performance will be based on behavior, clinical skills, leadership, and quality maintenance.
- Completion of a Radiology focused program, in Diagnostic Medical Sonography with certification in Vascular Ultrasound.
- Sufficient clinical scanning experience to be eligible for certification with RDMS, and AART in Abdomen.
- Minimum 2-year scanning experience in Carotid, Venous and Arterial Peripheral Vascular and Abdominal Vascular exams.
- Minimum 1 year scanning experience in Abdomen.
- ARDMS or CCI Vascular Ultrasound required.
- ARDMS or ARRT sonography certification in Abdomen.
- American Heart Association BLS required.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.