Normally 7a - 3:30p
Ultrasound Vascular Tech Reg. - Ultrasound - PRN
SBHS SHV Coushatta HC-45100
1635 Marvel St
Coushatta, LA 71019
Share This Job On
Apply Now Ultrasound Vascular Tech Reg. - Ultrasound - PRN Job in Coushatta
This is a PRN position.
Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) will be a graduate of an A.M.A. approved Allied Health program in radiologic technology or an AA in diagnostic medical sonography. Must have certification as a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS), Vascular Sonographer (VS) through the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) or Registered Vascular Sonographer (RVS) through the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI). Must perform examinations of the cerebral, peripheral and abdominal vessels. Proficiently perform all arterial and venous, upper and lower extremities and all arterial and venous abdominal structures. Proficiently perform echocardiogram studies. Technologist will maintain a level of competency required to perform vascular sonography in all age groups. Performance will be based on behavior, clinical skills, leadership and quality maintenance.
- Completion of a Radiology focused program, in Diagnostic Medical Sonography with certification in Vascular Ultrasound.
- Sufficient clinical scanning experience to be eligible for certification with RDMS, and AART in Abdomen, OB/GYN and Breast Ultrasound.
- Minimum 2 year scanning experience in Carotid, Venous and Arterial Peripheral Vascular and Abdominal Vascular exams.
- Minimum 1 year scanning experience in Abdomen, OB/GYN and Breast Ultrasound.
- ARDMS, ARRT or CCI Vascular Ultrasound required
- ARDMS or ARRT sonography certification in Abdomen, OB/GYN and/or breast preferred
- ARDMS or CCI Cardiac preferred
- American Heart Association BLS required