Ultrasound Technologist Seasonal- Marshall (PREMIUM RATES)
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Marshall
Share This Job On
Ultrasound Technologist Seasonal- Marshall (PREMIUM RATES) Job in Marshall
Must be able to handle the movement, set-up and operation of Ultrasound Equipment. The Tech must be able to handle all patients according to the needs of that patient.
*This is a 12 week long seasonal contract
- Radiology Associate Degree preferred.
- Completion of a Radiology focused program, in Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Sufficient clinical scanning experience to be eligible for certification with ARRT and/or RDMS.
- Minimum 1 year scanning experience in Abdomen, OB/GYN, Vascular and Breast Ultrasound preferred.
- ARDMS or ARRT/Sonography certification in Abdomen required within one year.
- LRST/ARRT Radiologic Technology License preferred.
- Certification in OB/GYN or Breast preferred.
Per Diem As Needed (Must be willing to work full time hours)
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Olivia Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org