Ultrasound Technologist Registered- Marshall
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Marshall
811 South Washington
Marshall, TX 75670
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Ultrasound Technologist Registered- Marshall Job in Marshall
To produce two-dimensional ultrasonic recordings of internal organs, using ultrasound equipment, for use by physician in diagnosis of disease and study of malfunction of organs.
- ARRT (R) - optional
- Current CPR
- High school diploma
- 6 mos - 1 yr Ultrasound School
- 2 yr Ultrasound School OR, an equivalent level of education and experience.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others.
- Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.
Per Diem As Needed