Ultrasound Technologist Registered-Imaging Ultrasound
CHRISTUS Shreveport / Bossier
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Ultrasound Technologist Registered-Imaging Ultrasound Job in Shreveport
The Radiology Ultrasound Technologist is a professional who assesses, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates patient care activities.He/she has clinical and/or functional knowledge of position for which they are accountable either directly or indirectly through delegation of tasks.
- Bachelor of Science Degree / ARRT Certified or graduated from certified school of Ultrasonography
- One year experience as an Ultrasound Technologist preferred
- Customer service and telephone skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, patients, associates, and other departments
- ARDMS or ARRT/Sonography certification in Abdomen required within one year
- Specific registration in OB/GYN and Vascular preferred
- BLS Certification required.