Ultrasound Technologist Registered
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Ultrasound Technologist Registered Job in Longview
To produce two-dimensional ultrasonic recordings of internal organs, using ultrasound equipment, for use by physician in diagnosis of disease and study of malfunction of organs.
- ARRT (R) - optional
- Current CPR
- High school diploma
- 6 mos - 1 yr Ultrasound School
- 2 yr Ultrasound School OR, an equivalent level of education and experience.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others.
- Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.
Per Diem As Needed