Ultrasound Technologist - Imaging Ultrasound - PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
11212 State Highway 151
San Antonio, TX 78251
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Ultrasound Technologist - Imaging Ultrasound - PRN Job in San Antonio
Coordinate and perform diagnostic medical imaging procedures for CHRISTUS Health - The Children's Hospital of San Antonio; assisting the Radiologist utilizing a variety of diagnostic ultrasound equipment, both fixed or mobile.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills (CSRH-WH) is a 150-bed hospital serving the fastest growing area of San Antonio. Specialized care includes orthopedic and surgical services, ICU, women’s services, a newborn nursery, comprehensive cardiovascular care from diagnostics to open heart surgery, vascular lab, sleep center, emergency services, the CHRISTUS Weight Loss Institute, wound care, rehabilitation, and more. The campus also boasts an Outpatient Imaging Center and three medical plazas, one of which houses our CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Health Center.
- High school graduate required.
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences, Ultrasound Technology, or other accepted and approved equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of experience in an OB concentrated ultrasound setting.
- Two (2) years additional experience in a clinical ultrasound setting
- Must be familiar with a variety of technical/ diagnostic procedures, anatomy and physiology and be familiar with the utilization of diagnostic equipment used to perform these procedures.
- Must also be familiar in the performing the following procedures:
- Doppler evaluation of maternal and fetal structures
- Transvaginal cervical assessment
- Biophysical profiles Teleradiology experience is helpful
- Prefer registration by the credentialing bodies for Ultrasound Technologists.
- Prefer American Registry of Diagnostic Sonographers(ARDMS), CCI, or ARRT .
Per Diem As Needed