Apply Now Ultrasound Technologist-Imaging Ultrasound Job in San Marcos
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
Coordinate and perform diagnostic medical imaging procedures for CHRISTUS Health - The Children's Hospital of San Antonio; assisting the Radiologist utilizing a variety of diagnostic ultrasound equipment, both fixed or mobile.
· High school graduate required.
·Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences, Ultrasound Technology, or other accepted and approved equivalent.
· At least one (1) year of experience in an OB concentrated ultrasound setting.
· Two (2) years additional experience in a clinical ultrasound setting.
· Must be familiar with a variety of technical/ diagnostic procedures, anatomy and physiology and be familiar with the utilization of diagnostic equipment used to perform these procedures.
· Must also be familiar in the performing the following procedures:
· Doppler evaluation of maternal and fetal structures
· Transvaginal cervical assessment
· Biophysical profiles Teleradiology experience is helpful
· Prefer registration by the credentialing bodies for Ultrasound Technologists.
· Prefer American Registry of Diagnostic Sonographers(ARDMS), CCI, or ARRT .
Per Diem As Needed