Ultrasound Technologist-Imaging Ultrasound
CHRISTUS Shreveport / Bossier
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
Share This Job On
Ultrasound Technologist-Imaging Ultrasound Job in Shreveport
The Radiology Ultrasound Technologist is a professional who assesses, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates patient care activities. He/she has clinical and/or functional knowledge of position for which they are accountable either directly or indirectly through delegation of tasks.
- Bachelor of Science Degree / ARRT Certified or graduated from certified school of Ultrasonography.
- Customer service and telephone skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, patients, associates, and other departments.
- One year experience as an Ultrasound Technologist.
- ARDMS or ARRT/Sonography certification in Abdomen required within one year.
- BLS Certification Required.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.