5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Ultrasound Tech Registered- NorthPark
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd NorthPark Medical Plaza
Share This Job On
Ultrasound Tech Registered- NorthPark Job in Longview
This position will apply medical ultrasound to the patient in accordance with a doctor's order and works within the scope of practice as defined by the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography and American Society Radiologic Technologists. This position must be able to handle the movement, set-up and operation of medical ultrasound equipment The technologist must be able to handle all patients according to the needs of that patient. This position takes direction from the Radiology Medical Director and understands patient assessment and treatment procedures as outlined by policy. The position provides patient assessment information to the Radiologist as needed. The technologist is trained in Basic Life Support and provides when asked to do so. The position has a responsibility to appropriately document procedural information in the patient's medical record including PACS.
*Position eligible for $15,000 sign on bonus!
- Radiology Associate Degree preferred.
- Completion of a Radiology focused program, in Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Sufficient clinical scanning experience to be eligible for certification with ARRT and/or RDMS.
- Minimum 1 year scanning experience in Abdomen, OB/GYN, Vascular and Breast Ultrasound preferred.
- ARDMS or ARRT/Sonography certification in Abdomen required within one year.
- LRST/ARRT Radiologic Technology License preferred.
- Certification in OB/GYN or Breast preferred.
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Olivia Martinez email@example.com