5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Ultrasound Tech. Registered -Longview - FT
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
Share This Job On
Ultrasound Tech. Registered -Longview - FT Job in Longview
Must be able to handle the movement, set-up and operation of Ultrasound Equipment. The Tech must be able to handle all patients according to the needs of that patient.
- Radiology Associate Degree preferred.
- Completion of a Radiology focused program, in Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Sufficient clinical scanning experience to be eligible for certification with ARRT and/or RDMS.
- Minimum 1 year scanning experience in Abdomen, OB/GYN, Vascular and Breast Ultrasound preferred.
- ARDMS or ARRT/Sonography certification in Abdomen required within one year.
- LRST/ARRT Radiologic Technology License preferred.
- Certification in OB/GYN or Breast preferred.
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Olivia Martinez at email@example.com