Ultrasound Tech. Registered -Longview - FT Job in Kilgore
With minimum supervision operates the ultrasound unit to provide accurate images for the diagnosis of disease states. Assist in other areas of the ultrasound department when available in a friendly and helpful manner.
- ARRT (R) - optional
- ARDMS required
- Current CPR
- High school diploma
- 6 mos - 1 yr Ultrasound School
- 2 yr Ultrasound School OR, an equivalent level of education and experience.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others.
- Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Olivia Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org