Ultrasound Tech Reg - PRN
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now Ultrasound Tech Reg - PRN Job in Longview
Performs diagnostic sonographic examinations utilizing ultrasonic equipment in various modes and techniques, to locate, evaluate, and record pertinent anatomical, pathological, and functional data. Schedules and coordinates tests and prepares and maintains operational logs. Records test results and updates patient records for referring physicians. Maintains and calibrates equipment, and orders necessary supplies.
- ARDMS required
- High School Graduate (or equivalent)
- Completion of accredited Ultrasound program or equivalent education and experience required to obtain ARDMS certification
- Minimum of one year post registry, clinical experience -preferred.
- General Knowledge of Abdomen, OB-GYN, and Doppler exams.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others.
- Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.
Per Diem As Needed