Apply Now Trauma Data Registrar Trauma/PerDiem Job in Santa fe
Please enter info here
EDUCATION: Associate Degree in health-related field or equivalent and relevant work experience of at least two years. Proficiency in medical terminology is an essential skill which is required. Experience that includes a strong emphasis on data integrity and analysis is also required. Trauma coding experience in AAAM ISS, and ICD-10 is preferred, or course completion upon hire will be expected.
CERTIFICATION: Coding certification is preferred.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize requests and assignments
- Self-directed with the initiative to function independently as needed
- Possesses strong computer skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of one year of experience working in a clinical setting is preferred, along with experience with data entry, prevention activity development, and outreach to community stakeholders.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION: Reports directly to the Manager, Trauma Program.
- Bloodborne Pathogen- A
- Normal light, heat, air, and space in a work environment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to handle prolonged, extensive or considerable sitting/standing, and computer work. Has knowledge of and uses good body mechanics. Hearing and visual acuity are within normal or correctable limits. Manual dexterity and fine motor coordination required.