8AM - 5PM
Training Logistics Coordinator
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Education and Research
Moderate Overnight Travel Up To 30 Percent
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances IM Building II
Share This Job On
Training Logistics Coordinator Job in Tyler
The Training Logistics Coordinator is responsible for onboarding and implementation role analysis, LMS (Learning Management System) management, and classrooms including reservations, registration, end user transcripts, CME credits, completion certificates, and general classroom readiness – in-person and virtual.
- LMS course generation, role analysis and learning assignments, scheduling classrooms, trainers, and support
- Oversee classroom and LMS maintenance through accurate record-keeping
- Orient and support Training Logistics Coordinators in day to day activities and provide Train-the-Trainer sessions as needed for various workflows and tasks
- Adhere to guidelines associated with identity management, security, policy, and procedure
- Collaborate with Lead Credentialed Trainers and Principal Trainers to schedule and assign coverage for classes and support
- Ticket management for training support and troubleshooting including on call services (approximately one week every other month)
- Attend meetings, produce deliverables on time, and escalate issues or concerns appropriately
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills are required
- Shared inbox management and correspondence
- Function as an advocate for operational stakeholders and end users by relaying issues or opportunities for improvement to appropriate leaders
- Perform other job duties as assigned by management
- Associate degree required and Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two+ years of experience with an LMS within the healthcare industry preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Epic training programs and the healthcare industry is required
- Two+ years of experience as a Training Logistics Coordinator is required
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects on-time and within budget
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, and Project
- Experience with any industry LMS is required
- Epic Certification and current NVTs (New Version Training) for one or more application is preferred.