Apply Now Talent Specialist I - Talent Acquisition Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
This position is responsible for performing diverse Talent Department functions working on the Regional Talent Team. This work validates, authenticates and substantiates essential details in order to effectively and legally on-board System-wide candidates. Assignments include time-sensitive, first-hand tasks that organize the recruiting and onboarding process on a daily basis. This role must handle a diverse array of procedures and be able to handle ambiguity and work through resolutions to questions and/or problems. The position involves a high degree of professionalism, organization, attention to detail, project management, and customer service. The Talent Specialist frequently interacts with high level contacts and has exposure to sensitive human resources information necessitating the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
· Bachelor's Degree preferred
· 0-2 Years previous recruiting support or HR experience preferred
· Technical proficiency in Virtual platforms (Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams), Outlook, MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point, and HRIS systems
· Takes initiative in situations in anticipation of needs
· Experience supporting multiple people and managing ongoing projects
· Competent problem solver
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies
· Ability to provide accurate and efficient service under the pressure of constant deadlines
· Skilled in organizing tasks and establishing priorities
· Ability to gather data, consistently track metrics, and prepare reports
· Thorough attention to detail
· Team player
· Demonstrated project management skills
· Excellent telephone and customer relations skills
· Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information
· HR Certifications preferred