Talent Specialist I Job in Irving
This position is responsible for performing diverse Talent Department functions supporting the Regional Talent Team. This work validates, authenticates and substantiates essential details in order to effectively and legally on-board System-wide candidates. Assignments include time-sensitive, first-hand tasks that organize the recruiting and onboarding process on a daily basis. This role must handle a diverse array of procedures and be able to handle ambiguity and work through resolutions to questions and/or problems. The position involves a high degree of professionalism, organization, attention to detail, project management, and customer service. The Talent Specialist frequently interacts with high level contacts and has exposure to sensitive human resources information necessitating the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
- Full Cycle Post Offer Processes – Inclusive of preboarding, cross boarding and initial onboarding for both CHRISTUS paid employees and contractors.
- Interact with recruiters, candidates, and hiring managers working through the onboarding process: communicate process timelines, expectations, status updates and scheduling appointments.
- Utilize, maintain, update and edit ERP system to facilitate accurate candidate data.
- Responsible for troubleshooting data inconsistencies in order to affect timely onboarding and processing of new hires; including background investigation and drug testing, credentialing and other tasks as necessary for clearance prior to start date.
- Proactively monitor status of requested onboarding tasks of candidates and communicate status updates to recruiting team, hiring manager, as well as candidates.
- Knowledge of company Recruiting Policies, Processes, and Procedures.
- Serve as a dependable point of contact for candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers for candidate status.
- Prepare recruiting reports as requested.
- Manage candidate travel and lodging for interviews as needed.
- Assist with the planning and execution of recruiting events such as hiring events, conferences, and career fairs as needed.
- Inventory/Supply Management for respective region.
- Bonus Management - Sign on, referral, relocation.
- Requisition Management – Editing/Correcting.
- Compliance Management – ensures every new hire / transfer meets all requirements of new role prior to finalizing file.
- Ability to partner closely with key business owners (Associate Health, Learning & Development, Local HR Strategy, Hiring Managers, Talent Acquisition) to meet time sensitive deadline.
- Provide support for new hires with General Orientation Technical Difficulties - troubleshooting/escalation/resolution.
- Invoice Coding.
- Assist with Additional Work Assignment requests.
- Labor Council Presentation - Reviewing, opening and posting positions.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 0-2 Years previous recruiting support or HR experience preferred
- Technical proficiency in Virtual platforms (Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams),Outlook, MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point, and HRIS systems
- Takes initiative in situations in anticipation of needs
- Experience supporting multiple people and managing ongoing projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies
- Skilled in organizing tasks and establishing priorities
- Ability to gather data, consistently track metrics, and prepare reports
- Excellent telephone and customer relations skills
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.