5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Talent Management Consultant II
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS TMF Marketing and Finance Office 500 South Beckham
500 South Beckham Avenue
Tyler, TX 75702
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Talent Management Consultant II Job in Tyler
The Talent Management Consultant implements the capability growth strategy and agenda within the Learning and Development content area of Talent Management.
The Talent Management Consultant partners with business leaders and HR business partners to determine training needs, develop training programs, and demonstrate current program effectiveness through a consistent application of the overarching learning philosophy. The consultant will design, update, and implement in-house, and vendor-provided training programs using a variety of delivery methods, including but not limited to classroom, individual, self-paced, and computer-based training.
- Design, create, and develop informal and formal learning solutions to meet organizational
- needs; analyzing and selecting the most appropriate strategy, methodologies, and technologies to maximize the learning experience and impact.
- Design and integrate interactive concepts and activities in both classroom and distance learning formats to encourage application and skill development.
- Establish/Follow instructional design and development standards for all existing and future education and training programs
- Serve as a resource for development, evaluation and revision educational activities and materials, including selection of third-party content/programs
- Define boundaries, set priorities, plan and manage multiple projects and service requests. Develop detailed project schedules for all assigned projects and service requests.
- Participate in quality assurance oversight related to all education deliverables.
- Analyze customer workflow and/or processes flows and assist customers with re-engineering or documenting education workflow for their department work.
- Perform the analysis design, development, implementation and evaluation of web-based and instructor-led training curricula; proactive consultation with subject matter experts to identify and obtain training objectives and content; draft storyboards and mock-ups, and write and develop content.
- Deliver informal and formal learning solutions in a manner that both engages the learner and produces the desired outcomes; managing and responding to learner needs; ensuring that the learning is made available in appropriate platforms and delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Learning Technologies
- Assist customers with developing and deploy moderately complex education reports from the Learning Management System.
- Responsible for providing the technical skills and business knowledge necessary for continuous technological innovation, creative use of the assigned systems and technologies.
- Contact vendors regarding service issues to receive support information or assistance as instructed by the supervisor (for assigned applications).
- Maintain increasing technical knowledge of assigned applications such as learning management, authoring, multimedia, etc.
- Gathering, organizing and analyzing information regarding the impact of learning solutions against key business drivers; presenting the information in a way that is meaningful to the organization; using learning metrics and analytics to inform organizational decision making.
- Demonstrate strong communication and human relationship skills.
- Maintain and demonstrate good teamwork on assigned projects through actions and job performance.
- Provide effective customer service by being courteous, polite and friendly at all times. Acknowledge customers timely in order to determine their need and help the customer resolve the issue or request. Participate in departmental programs that promote and deliver exceptional customer service. Ensuring the services that he/she provides contribute to the successful accomplishment of the primary mission of the department.
- Pursue professional growth and development through personal reading, seminars, workshops and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the trends in his/her field of expertise.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation of and post-implementation support of strategies that will further the organization's business and healthcare delivery success.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the Director and/or Manager of Learning and Development.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or related field
- Technical expertise in mapping training needs requirements against business goals and objectives
- Knowledge of instructional design, including needs assessment methodologies, design alternatives, training evaluation, and continuous improvement.
- Effective presentation skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience designing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating training programs
- Experience designing and developing programs and initiatives to create and sustain an organizational learning culture
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- 3-5 or more years of directly related experience