Talent Insights Analyst Job in Irving
The Talent Insights Analyst will help Human Resources and business leaders make better decisions by utilizing data analysis methods, tools, and approaches to provide insights and recommendations to solve workforce problems. The analyst will translate Human Resources and business objectives into analytics priorities. The analyst is responsible for communicating findings and recommendations to influence Human Resources and business leaders to take action on the results. The analyst regularly collaborates with stakeholders and leaders across the organization and contributes to and drives a data-driven mindset for the Human Resources organization.
- Partner with Human Resources and business leaders to identify key workforce issues impacting the organization.
- Use consulting skills to determine and articulate business questions, develop the best approach for data analysis and turn data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Leverage data analytics techniques such as regression analysis, factor analysis, t-tests, decision trees, ANOVA and forecasting methods in application to business problems.
- Design and conduct studies to uncover insights and drive human resources improvement.
- Deliver high quality analysis, reports, and presentations, using effective visualizations and storytelling, to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Monitor and evaluate the impact/effectiveness of actions taken as a result of the recommendations provided.
- Manage multiple priorities while tracking and reporting out on project status.
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data
- Champion the importance of data-driven decision making throughout the Human Resources organization.
- Demonstrate a high attention-to-detail in the analysis and reporting of data.
- Demonstrate strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Maintain and demonstrate excellent teamwork on assigned projects through actions and job performance.
- Provide effective customer service by being courteous, polite and friendly at all times. Acknowledge stakeholders timely in order to determine their need and help the stakeholder resolve the issue or request. Participate in departmental programs that promote and deliver exceptional customer service. Ensuring the services that the analyst provides contribute to the successful accomplishment of the primary mission of the department.
- Pursue professional growth and development through personal reading, seminars, workshops and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the trends in the field of expertise.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the Director of Talent Insights.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, psychology, statistics, or related field required.
- Master’s degree in industrial/organizational psychology, statistics, human resources, data analytics or a related discipline preferred.
- Strong statistical analysis skills.
- 4+ years of experience analyzing data to produce actionable insights and recommendations.
- Experience with data visualization tools.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively with Associates at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience in getting things done through networking and collaboration in a complex, matrixed environment.
- Knowledge of content area including theory, methods and concepts. Ability to transform theory, methods, and concepts into understandable, tangible designs and measurable results.