Talent Graphic Designer
CHRISTUS System Office
Marketing and Communications
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Talent Graphic Designer Job in Irving
As a Graphic Designer you are responsible for creating high quality design solutions that tell a compelling story across a wide variety of mediums. You will work as part of the Talent Technologies & Creative Solutions team to develop both digital and printed content. You will be responsible to ensure that the CHRISTUS Health brand identity standards are applied and maintained throughout development and revision cycles. Working hand-in-hand with the TT&CS team, our ideal candidate has the ability to create elegant user-centered designs, demonstrated ability to balance high-level, holistic reasoning with detail-oriented feature design, and facility designing the needs of our users and defining customer experiences that are cohesive with our apps across our product ecosystem. A capacity for advocating on behalf of our Associates is an absolute must as this role will directly impact the way CHRISTUS Associates access and experience all HR Technology products and features.
- Design and production of various talent and marketing materials across a variety of media (digital, printed collateral, web graphics, packaging).
- Conceptualizing and development of talent solutions.
- Design and creation of concepts for marketing campaigns that include digital mediums website pages, email, retargeting ads, etc.
- Ensures format styles and graphic standards are met.
- Prepares electronic files for archiving.
- Works with print buyer to achieve technical accuracy and to implement appropriate design techniques and standards.
- Prepare detailed artwork packages for development.
- Possesses knowledge of current technology as it relates to marketing and design.
- Maintains proficiencies with current technical knowledge and best practices and can transform ideas into output that drives decision-making.
- Projects are delivered ahead of or within the agreed upon timeframe.
- Provides mentoring and guidance for other designers.
- Performs other Graphic Designer - Senior other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 5 plus years of professional graphic design experience.
- Strong competency in design principles and proficiency in software applications such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must provide a portfolio of design work that demonstrates strong graphic design and typography.
- Understanding of digital marketing.
- Has an appreciation for great typography along with a refined design sensibility.
- Proven ability to work with other designers, producers, product members and marketing managers to deliver the best end product.
- Strong communication skills, having the ability to listen well, ask questions and solve project-related challenges.
- Very collaborative and willing to accept respectful/objective feedback.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of department and organizational Associates.
- Passionate about current design trends, new approaches, and skill development.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work and meet critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
Proven self-starter and highly motivated, a fast learner, and comfortable taking the initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously.