Talent Development and Culture Consultant II
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Talent Development and Culture Consultant II Job in Irving
The Talent Development & Culture Consultant focuses on team effectiveness, leader coaching, learning strategy to drive organizational results. The Consultant promotes and role models the desired culture when developing leaders and teams. The Consultant routinely engages and collaborates with the Talent Development & Culture team, and key stakeholders (e.g. HR Strategy Team, Ministry leaders, Talent partners, clinical education, etc.) to identify effective strategies and tactics, prioritize projects, and uncover and addresses/escalates barriers to drive the desired organizational results that are based on measurable outcomes. Effective solutions are based on capturing data, skillful use of intentional listening, powerful questioning, and objective reasoning to identify needs to collaborate with the Talent Development & Culture Director/Team, other stakeholders, and customers prior to implementation.
- Coaches and manages group dynamics when working with individuals and teams.
- Understands and applies business requirements to cascade strategies and tactics in alignment with the Talent Development & Culture team to cascade them across CHRISTUS.
- Demonstrates the courage to be a guardian of the culture by establishing accountability, sharing feedback, and capturing lessons learned with the Talent Development & Culture team, stakeholders, and leaders to share best practices, eliminate duplication of efforts, offer feedback on issues impacting effectiveness, and champion change.
- Actively collaborates on cross-functional teams and/or committees (e.g. Tiger Teams, CHRISTUS leadership teams, engagement committees, Leadership Development Institutes, etc.).
- Acts as a strategic, trusted advisor who takes a consultative approach to establish credibility, build relationships, and set expectations with assigned leaders and aligns requests with CHRISTUS strategies, programs, and business needs along with the unique circumstances of each request.
- Partners with leaders to provide coaching and support in implementing CHRISTUS Health’s core leadership tools and processes.
- Uses CHRISTUS systems, tools, prescriptive recommendations, and benchmarking to support impactful actions to increase engagement, build stronger teams and the desired culture, and improve business performance. Drives results.
- Facilitates sessions and uses associated tools to accelerate new leader acculturation and team engagement towards business objectives, and clarify priorities and expectations to maximize the leaders’ contributions at CHRISTUS. Implements similar strategies and tactics with other mid-level leaders.
- Champions and institutionalizes CHRISTUS System strategies, tactics, programs, and methodologies through influence, empowerment, and engagement principles.
- Ensures that the surveys and other feedback mechanisms are captured for improvement efforts.
- Gathers, organizes and analyzes information regarding the impact of organizational development and learning solutions against key business drivers; presents the information in a way that is meaningful to the organization; analyzes and uses feedback, data reports, and metrics to make informed organizational decision making.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and the market environment to incorporate technical expertise, best practices, and business imperatives in developing strategies, processes, tools, and programs for the Talent Development & Culture team.
- Analyzes other feedback, data reports, and metrics as they apply.
- Assists in the development of communication and implementation plans for the CHRISTUS system and regional/ministry initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business, human resources, or related field strongly preferred. Relevant comparable experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated experience in adult learning, strategic thinking, creativity, coaching, consulting, organizational development, and continuous improvement.
- Certification in ATD – Coaching and Consulting, Fierce, and DiSC® within one year of hire date
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and/or implementing organizational development & learning frameworks, standards, policies, and procedures
- Effectively work in a blended (virtual/Face-to-face) and matrixed organizational structure.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
- Relevant Experience - 3-5+ years of experience designing, implementing, facilitating, or managing adult learning programs and organizational effectiveness strategies
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and/or implementing organizational learning and development frameworks, standards, policies, and procedures.