Talent Acquisition Recruiter
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS SETX Medical Office Building 2900 North Street
2900 North Street
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Talent Acquisition Recruiter Job in Beaumont
This position is responsible for performing full life cycle Recruiting and specializes in filling roles within the healthcare industry. Utilizes labor market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies and translate this to a fact based recommendation to the hiring team, executive leadership and other internal stakeholders. Builds networks and relationships through industry contacts, colleagues, trade groups, etc. to identify active and passive candidates for various positions.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area with 2-4 years of experience in high volume recruiting required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills interacting with managers, directors, and C Level Executives.
- Previous HR or recruiting support experience.
- Strong communicator who will consistently and effectively present information regarding the strategic recruiting plan in one-on-one and small group situations to internal clients.
- Ability to manage a full desk requisition load in a consultative capacity.
- High degree of organization and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Impeccable customer relations skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
- HR certification a plus.