Apply Now Talent Acquisition - Physician Sourcer Job in Irving
CHRISTUS Health operates as a catholic non-profit organization made up of more than 600 centers, including long-term care facilities, community hospitals, walk-in clinics and health ministries. It offers rehabilitation, diagnostic imaging, digestive care and genetic testing services. In addition, CHRISTUS Health runs medical groups, home health and hospice agencies and senior living facilities. CHRISTUS Health has been serving communities mostly in the states of Louisiana and Texas, but also has facilities in Arkansas, Georgia, Missouri, and New Mexico. In the last decade the organization has established facilities in key Latin-American countries. CHRISTUS Health employs nearly 30,000 associates and has 15,000+ physicians providing medical care. The organization offers nursing and physician careers to talented, experienced individuals. If you share the values of compassion, stewardship and dignity that the organization stands for, the company will help you grow your skills in a faithful environment.
The role of the Physician Sourcer is to mine various medias for physician candidates who are interested in learning more about Christus Health opportunities and warm pass them to a physician recruiter. This role must be able to move at a very fast pace, have a high ability to organize and prioritize based on a rapidly changing environment. The Physician Recruiting Sourcer will primarily be responsible for developing a pipeline of exceptional physicians through passive and active sourcing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works collaboratively with physician recruiting team to understand staffing needs and requirements.
- Research and develop advertising plans and create/ place ads as needed to maintain applicant pool.
- Reviews applications; verifies licenses and certifications, of applicants.
- Implement traditional, creative, and targeted candidate attraction strategies
- Develop subject matter expertise regarding functionality and search optimization
- Utilize proactive sourcing strategies to identify and connect with passive talent
- Coordinate mass mailings, websites, and all journal advertisements
- Effectively coordinate and execute marketing campaigns to prospective candidates including targeted email blasts and other online Medias to provide company information.
- Research and recommend additional advertising and networking sources, update, and refresh postings.