System Director, Strategic Marketing
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now System Director, Strategic Marketing Job in Irving
The System Director of Strategic Marketing leads the system marketing planning strategy development and implementation designed to further the system and regional operating units strategic plan in a manner that is consistent with the mission and vision of the System and its sponsors. The System Director will be responsible for the strategic marketing planning process and develop the multi-state, international and local marketing strategies by working with system and regional leadership to ensure the system achieves its short and long-term strategic and operational goals. They will lead the marketing communications system department to oversee brand management, web strategies, shared promotional and advertising campaigns, system contracts and services relative to marketing communications, customer relationship management systems and physician liaison processes and strategies. They will work with local marketing leadership teams and executives to modify local marketing strategies and initiatives as necessary to ensure the overall achievement of system-wide operating and strategic goals. The System Director of Strategic Marketing reports directly to the SVP, Strategy, Marketing & Digital. The regional marketing leadership will be dotted lined to the System Director of Strategic Marketing.
The position maintains ongoing awareness of the strategic marketing environment and competitive challenges for CHRISTUS nationally and in each region, offering advice on new trends, sharing best practices and revising strategies as needed. The System Director works to foster a culture of innovation and learning within CHRISTUS Health through intense research, careful monitoring of emerging trends, and by grounding long-term strategic thinking in the SMS framework.
- Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Strategic Communication or similar field.
- 8- 10 years' experience in a managerial/leadership role.
- Extensive experience in marketing and communications with a hospital system preferred.
- Broad knowledge of health care industry, including significant senior management experience highly desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, conflict resolution skills, experience in developing and motivating coalitions.
- Extensive knowledge of strategic marketing, customer relationship management and physician relationship management
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of marketing and communications theories and trends;
- Ability to build consensus among varying audiences, negotiate change, handle contentious situation calmly and professionally, and work under pressure
- Possesses ability to judge and prioritize strategic issues and implications for CHRISTUS Health.
- Ability to work with develop and motivate highly effective teams
- The incumbent must be committed to the Mission, Vision, Values and Goals of CHRISTUS Health.