System Director, Ministry Formation
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now System Director, Ministry Formation Job in Irving
The System Director of Ministry Formation is a leadership position in the Mission Integration Department.This position is responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership to enhance Ministry Formation throughout the system.Reporting to the Vice President of Mission Integration and Ministry Formation, this position is expected to collaborate with members of the system Mission Integration team and ministry leaders to ensure the vitality of formation programs across the ministry.
- A Master’s degree in theology, scripture, spirituality, ethics or the equivalent.
- Understands and is committed to Catholic health care.
- Proven experience in planning, management and implementation skills.
- Knowledge and experience with adult learning models.
- Knowledge of the history and heritage of the sponsoring Congregations; understanding of the Catholic Church and its Social & Moral theological teachings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work as a team member; poise and clarity in group presentations.
- Proficiency in Spanish strongly preferred.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates commitment to the Mission and Core Values through behaviors and actions that provide role model examples of values in action.
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the CHRISTUS Health Mission, Core Values and principles of Catholic Social Teaching in behaviors, practices, and decisions.
- Works in collaboration with the Vice President of Mission Integration and Ministry Formation in ensuring quality formation programs at all levels of the ministry.
- Leads initiatives that ensure effective Ministry Formation programs and experiences, particularly for Spanish language executive ministry formation program, physician formation and front-line staff formation.
- Works with appropriate national and system leaders in the development of state-of-the-art formation programs.
- Assists in the recruiting and securing of qualified faculty and facilitators to sustain quality formation programs.
- Collaborates to ensure a strategic focus and an organizational infrastructure to support the integration of ministry formation with leadership practices, business processes and care delivery protocols.
- Create behavioral and accountability measures that will demonstrate degrees of integration of ministry formation with the ongoing development of leaders
- Collaborates with others to ensure a qualitative and quantitative assessment process for formation programs.