System Director, Executive Communications
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now System Director, Executive Communications Job in Irving
The System Director, Executive Communications, works collaboratively with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) and senior executive staff to create and deliver an executive communications strategy that aligns with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of CHRISTUS Health across all ministries. The leader reports to the Chief Administrative Officer and works collaboratively with the Vice President of Communications and team.
As the executive communications expert, the System Director manages and delivers all executive thought leader platforms and strategic communications via relevant messaging that promotes clarity, confidence and a connection to our brand, overall strategy, and CHRISTUS culture. He/she will clearly articulate complex issues and formulate recommendations that support our communication strategy and are appropriate for various audiences across all ministries.
The System Director will work with the CEO and senior executive staff to draft written communications, speeches and develop presentations, in each executive’s unique style, that translate ideas, objectives and corporate position into messaging relative to the topic and intended audience. The System Director will coach senior executive leaders to think creatively and deliver authentically to a wide variety of stakeholders via a wide variety of channels.
The leader will be the primary contact for all physician communication items, and will work with key internal executive stakeholders and functions (Communications, Public Affairs, Human Resources, Investor Relations, Corporate Services, etc.) to draft and review all communications from senior executive staff and other key stakeholders, to physicians and physician groups, as needed.
- Significant work experience (5+ years) with a Bachelor's Degree; Master's preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint required; additional graphic design experience preferred.
- Organized and detail-oriented professional with excellent time management practices.
- Proven experience designing, building, and implementing comprehensive executive communication programs that use a variety of methods and media required.
- Experience drafting written communications, presentations and speeches for C-level executives required.
- Strong track record in producing high-quality, crisp messaging and presentations for senior executives, a demonstrated ability to work with highly confidential information, exemplary organizational skills, and an uncompromising eye for quality and detail while working on several projects simultaneously. Prior experience leading and managing diverse teams preferred.
- Experience developing and implementing change management strategies preferred.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- Completion of Decker communication methodology training preferred.