Apply Now SW MSW-II Case Management Job in Texarkana
Plans, organizes and provides social services to patients and families; Assesses the patient's family/social support system and identify any psychosocial/actors which may impact the patient's hospitalization or discharge; assists in the coordination of patient care through consultation with all other members of the healthcare team; and strives to identify resources that will facilitate a transition to assure completion of the continuum of care.
- ·Master's degree in social work from accredited school.
- ·Basic Computer Knowledge Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Previous experience in hospital or health care setting required.
- ·High school diploma or equivalent.
- Maintain current licensure (LSW or SCSW) and provide verification of the same.
8:00 am-4:30 pm