Surg. Tech Cert - Tyler Job in Tyler
This is a PRN position that does not have a set schedule.
The surgery technologist, under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, is responsible for planning and implementing all procedures; required to function as a sterile or un-sterile member of the surgical team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an accredited surgical tech school.
- Certification is required and must be maintained current.
- One year or more experience as a CST preferred.
- Current BCLS.
- Basic computer skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Per Diem As Needed