Supply Chain Contracts Administrator
CHRISTUS System Office
Supply Chain, Purchasing, Procurement
CORP Supply Chain-79900
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Supply Chain Contracts Administrator Job in Irving
Responsible for contract administration for the CHRISTUS Health Supply Chain Infor Contract Module. Supports the Contract Portfolio, which includes CHRISTUS local agreements, Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) agreements, and Non-Contract (NC) goods and services. Ensures all executed contracts have required information prior to upload into the Infor Contract Management module. Works closely with Contract Managers, Supply Chain Data Operations, Procurement Team, and Infor Contract Administrator to ensure all contract requirements are met prior to upload. Assist in migrating Supply Chain contracts from Contract Guardian to Infor Contract Module. Notifies Contract Manager of approaching contract expirations.
- Receives fully executed contracts with categorization and activation defined per Business Owner in accordance with the Contract Management Council guidelines, amendment(s) for existing contracts, and inactivation notices from Supply Chain designated parties to upload into CMIS.
- Performs uploads of compliant contracts into the CMIS and communicates completion to Contract Business Owners and Supply Chain Data Operations.
- At the direction of the Contract Business Owner, this position will build contract headers for new contracts. Detailed contract lines will be provided in the automated contract feeds or via the defined CMIS upload templates.
- Assist the Contract Business Owners & Supply Chain Data Operations in clearing contract data errors within the Contract Module.
- Works closely with Supply Chain Data Operations to ensure operational alignment with other third-party systems (ie. Optime, Pyxis, POU, etc.) receiving contract information.
- Manages the report for Contract expiration notices (GPO & NC contracts) and distribution of such report in an automated manner.
- Run queries within Infor as needed for Contract Business Owners, Supply Chain Data Operations, and Procurement.
- Coordinate with Contract Business Owners and Supply Chain Data Operations to ensure the contract information for price, UOM, manufacturer, etc. is correct in Infor.
- Assist in the data migration of all Supply Chain contracts from Contract Guardian to the Infor Contract Module.
- Supports Contract Business Owners with proposals and bid process by utilizing the Infor Sourcing Manager module.
- Bachelors Degree
- Four to Six years experience working for a healthcare integrated delivery system or healthcare group purchasing organization.
- Working knowledge of supply chain, purchasing, contracting and accounts payable.
- Prior knowledge of the contracting process.
- Must have at least two year's experience managing data from a variety of sources, preferably within an ERP system. Prefer experience in resolving data interdependencies within an ERP system in repsonse to item and vendor marketplace changes.
- Must demonstrate analytical ability and possess a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft proficiency in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.