Supervisor Revenue Cycle Job in Irving
Responsible for the management of the billing, collecting, post payment review, credit balances and correspondence functions of all aged government, non-government and Patient accounts. This position is responsible for managing and coordinating team efforts toward a specific service delivery function of CHRISTUS Health. The position provides coaching, feedback, and corrective action to PFS Associates where needed. Responsible for assuring that standard process discipline is adhered to. Assures that high performance work team is developed through coaching, mentoring and daily shift briefings.
- Supervises the work of PFS employees by empowering, coaching, answering questions, giving guidance, and leading by example.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of state and federal laws. Ensures that current processes are reviewed and updated to meet regulatory requirements.
- Maintains ongoing knowledge of all standard bill forms and other mandatory state billing forms and filing requirements. This includes 837, 835, 272 and 276 HIPAA transactions.
- Identifies possible trends or issues and provides possible solutions. Communicates and escalates information to Leadership and internal/external Customers.
- Exhibits an understanding of CPT, HCPCS and ICD9 coding regulations and guidelines.
- Monitors billing, collections, post payment review, and correspondence activities to ensure timely completion and identify any improvement opportunities. In coordination with the unit Manager, monitors and conducts performance reviews and provides feedback to team members. Works with team members to improve, track, and develop in areas of poor performance.
- Actively participates in PFS projects and system upgrades.
- Proactively evaluates processes to identify progressive solutions.
- Ability to identify issues and determine appropriate levels of escalation.
- Communicate issues effectively and professionally to all levels within the organization.
- Evaluates key performances indicators to ensure they are meeting business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.