Supervisor Revenue Cycle
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Supervisor Revenue Cycle Job in Irving
This position is responsible for managing and coordinating team efforts toward a specific service delivery function of the Revenue Cycle division of CHRISTUS Health. Works in partnership with the management team and serves as a resource for innovation, staff support and process improvements. The position provides coaching, feedback, and corrective action to PFS Associates where needed to ensure that a high-performance team is developed. The Supervisor carries out his/her duties by adhering to the highest standards of ethical and moral conduct, acts in the best interest of CHRISTUS Health and fully supports CHRISTUS Health's core values of Dignity, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Stewardship.
- Supervises the work of PFS associates by empowering, coaching, answering questions, giving guidance, and leading by example.
- Meets service level expectations for assigned teams by evaluating key performances indicators.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of state and federal regulations applicable to assigned areas of responsibility. Ensures that current processes are reviewed and updated to meet regulatory requirements.
- Communicates effectively and professionally to all levels within the organization and escalates information to Leadership and internal/external Customers
- Identifies trends or issues and provides possible solutions.
- Actively participates in PFS projects and system upgrades.
- High School Diploma or equivalency required
- Bachelor or Associates degree preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot complex application or operational related issues.
- Takes a broad view when approaching issues using a global lens.
- Ability to maintain performance working with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and make sound and timely decisions based on experience, facts, and process guidance.
- Ability to collaborate with peers and leadership.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to spot trends and opportunities.
- Good technical aptitude working with a variety of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and/or ability to learn and develop more advance skills with the various applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong listening skills, critical thinking and analytical skills, problem solving skills, ability to set priorities and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels in the organization (e.g., associates, leaders, physicians, clinical and support staff).
- Excellent organizational skills including effective time management, priority setting and process improvement.
- Experience supervising within a multi-facility hospital business office environment preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and ability to maneuver efficiently through Healthcare EMR and support systems etc.
- Strong understanding of systems from an end-user and technical perspective.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships and work collaboratively to positively affect outcomes.
- Assertive and diplomatic communication, proven ability to function on a multidisciplinary team.