Supervisor Practice Administration-Specialty Bariatric
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
11212 State Highway 151
San Antonio, TX 78251
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Supervisor Practice Administration-Specialty Bariatric Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
Under the supervision of the Practice Manager/Administrator, the Practice Supervisor is responsible by assisting the Practice Manager in business operations and the clinic staff. Must demonstrate working knowledge of and familiarity with all applications associated with supervising a clinic(s) budget, ensuring data accuracy, preparing financial reports, handling complex customer service issues and maintaining provider/staff communications. Implements and enforces department policies and procedures. This position is responsible for, but not limited to, managing subordinate personnel. Provides administrative support to the Practice Administrator/Manager.
· High school diploma or equivalent is required.
· Associates or bachelor degree is preferred OR 3 years of management experience as a substitute in lieu of education.
· Minimum two years clinic supervisory experience.
· Additional appropriate education and/or additional healthcare experience may be considered in lieu of supervisory experience.
· Excellent interpersonal written and oral communication and reporting skills are necessary to communicate with all levels of staff, providers and management team of professionals and support staff.
· Competent in financial reimbursement, billing and collections, CPT, ICD9, ICD10 and HCPCS coding and managed care concepts.
· Knowledge of occupational health and Texas Worker’s Comp laws & regulations preferred.
· Must be computer literate and have strong organizational skills.