8AM - 5PM
Supervisor Payroll Services
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Irving Corporate Office
Share This Job On
Supervisor Payroll Services Job in Irving
Supervises, trains, and motivates staff in a manner that optimizes Associate satisfaction scores as well as customer satisfaction ratings. Work closely with Shared Services, WFM team, Executive Compensation, and Accounting Departments ensuring that all components of Payroll processing are completed in an accurate, timely, and professional manner. Ensures that records are maintained in a form consistent with compliance, and internal and external audit requirements.
- Meets expectations of the applicable OneCHRISTUS Competencies: Leader of Self, Leader of Others, or Leader of Leaders.
- Accomplishes payroll human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Resolves problems related to Payroll processing; identifies system improvements. Works closely with Shared Service, WFM team, and Executive Compensation and Benefits Departments to provide a seamless process for resolving payroll-related issues.
- Ensure Payroll processing is processed in a manner that provides time verification; accurately calculates and produces checks or electronic transfers; calculates and produces various incentive bonuses. Ensures that information given to Treasury reflects correct funds transfer amounts.
- Balances payroll accounts by auditing information; identifies and resolves discrepancies; works with Accounting to ensure journal entries arising from Payroll processing are made accurately.
- Determines payroll liabilities by reviewing federal and state income and social security tax information, 403b transfer and direct deposits, wage assignments, and garnishments.
- Ensures that Payroll records are managed in a manner that meets internal and external audit requirements and internal Compliance needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Extensive knowledge of Infor Payroll Processing in a multi-state and facility company.
- Associates' degree or equivalent experience in Payroll processing required.
- 7+ years of Payroll experience required in large organizations with multiple locations in various states.
- Ability to lead and motivate staff.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Infor.
- Knowledge of Workforce Management Time System.
- Understands tax, benefits administration, and general ledger reporting needs.
- Is discrete and knows how to manage confidential information professionally.
- CPP preferred.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.