8AM - 5PM
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Hospital Atlanta
1007 South William Street
Atlanta, TX 75551
Share This Job On
Apply Now Supervisor Laboratory Job in Atlanta
Responsible for the day-to-day supervision or oversight of the laboratory operation and personnel performing testing and reporting test results. The Supv, Laboratory is not required to be onsite at all times testing is performed; however they must be available to the laboratory on an as-needed basis to provide consultation
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in a physical science from an accredited institution.
- Registered MT or equivalent. Documented evidence of specialty certification and/or additional training. Maintains current licensure and provides the hospital with a copy of indicated requirements.
- One to three years of clinical experience, depending upon section under direct supervision.
- Job requires proficiency with computer operated equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.