Student Non Clinical
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
4503 Broadway Street
San Antonio, TX 78209
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Student Non Clinical Job in San Antonio
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain experience and networking opportunities which include interactions with the members of the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word (CCVI), leaders and employees.The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in the areas of Information Technology & Service Management. The intern will also have the opportunity to be exposed to Information Management Strategy, Innovation and Automation in support of the CCVI mission.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and working relationships with coworkers, management team and other key stakeholders, to include the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word, CHRISTUS Health, and the contract company overseeing the CCVI I.T. Department.
- As directed, provides support to coworkers, management team and Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word.
- Completes learning objectives identified for Information Technology.
- Participates in short and long term projects related to Information Technology.
- Participates in department activities and complete assigned tasks.
- Completes a written evaluation at the completion of the internship period.
- Adheres to all Information Technology policies.
- Completes intern off-boarding processes
- Maintains confidentiality
- Stays abreast of advances in technology
- Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs; Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Customer Relationship Management.
- Has PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Displays excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Is a quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills,
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.