Student Intern - Strategic Marketing
CHRISTUS System Office
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Student Intern - Strategic Marketing Job in Irving
A full time (40 hour per week) meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in areas The student will be working closely with the digital marketing team to assist our ministries on their campaign initiatives with the strategic marketing team.
- Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs; Marketing, communications, digital marketing
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.