5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Student Intern - Performance Improvement
CHRISTUS System Office
Heavy Overnight Travel Up To 50 Percent
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Student Intern - Performance Improvement Job in Irving
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in areas Performance Improvement, Data Analytics.
- Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs; Industrial Engineering, Computer engineering
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others.
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills.
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.
Per Diem As Needed