Student Intern - Performance Excellence
CHRISTUS System Office
Extensive Overnight Travel Over 50 Percent
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Student Intern - Performance Excellence Job in Irving
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in areas performance excellence, finance, human resources, organizational development, strategic planning, and operations.
- Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs; Master Health Administration or Hospital Administration, Master Business Administration with Healthcare focus
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.
Per Diem As Needed