Student Intern - Patient Financial Services
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Student Intern - Patient Financial Services Job in Irving
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in areas Patient Financial Services, Clinical Appeals, Revenue Cycle, Learning and Development, Training, and Projects.
Intern Dates: May 24, 2021- August 6, 2021Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs; Business, Healthcare Administration, Education, Graphic Design, Writing.
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.
Per Diem As Needed