Student Intern- Mission Integration
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Student Intern- Mission Integration Job in Irving
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in the areas of Mission Integration, Leadership Formation and Spiritual Care.
- Intern Dates: May 24, 2021-August 6, 2021.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s College degree program in one of the following degree programs; Master’s Healthcare Mission, Master’s Theology, Master’s Spirituality, Master’s Social Work, Master’s Healthcare Administration, Master’s Organizational Development.
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.
Per Diem As Needed