Apply Now Student Intern - Mission Integration Job in Irving
Intern Dates: May 20th, 2024 - August 9th, 2024, paid internship
A meaningful educational experience for a graduate student to gain valuable experience in their related field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The Mission Integration intern will gain valuable networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates at the system office and local ministries. The intern will participate in multiple, inter-related system projects to support specific learning objectives in healthcare Mission Integration with an emphasis on ministry identity, values integration, workplace spirituality and wholistic health/wellbeing applications. Other related areas of department focus may also be included based on candidate’s specific interests, skills and capabilities.
- Meets expectations of the applicable OneCHRISTUS Competencies: Leader of Self, Leader of Others, or Leader of Leaders.
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.
- Currently enrolled in a related postbaccalaureate or graduate program in one of the following fields of study; Healthcare Mission, Theology, Spirituality, Social Work, Healthcare Administration, Organizational Development.
- Interest in Catholic health care mission, identity, ethics, spirituality, formation or other related field.
- Solid organizational, communication, and project management skills.
- Ability to understand new concepts, interpret information and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Attention to detail, resourceful, innovative and persuasive.
- Active listener with a high degree of confidentiality.
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.