Monday - Friday
Student Intern - Managed Care
CHRISTUS System Office
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Student Intern - Managed Care Job in Irving
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in areas. This position offers an opportunity to work within the CHRISTUS Managed Care team. By functioning as the intermediary between healthcare payors and the CHRISTUS ministries, this role emphasizes the value of building relationships and of successful navigating the challenges often presented by CMS/Commercial Payor updates and credentialing update requirements.
- Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs; all degrees would be considered, however, healthcare business related degrees are most highly valued
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.